School of Science & Technology
However, the graduate programs remains at Huamak campus. In 2016, VMS consolidated the faculty members of both CS and IT departments in order to seamlessly support full spectrum of studies in the field.
Currently, VMS offers a total 6 study programs which cover Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degrees in both Computer Science and Information Technology. All the programs were accredited by the government.
VMS curriculum has been revised regularly to match up the rapid change of computing technology. VMS emphasizes on
1. Active Learning Classrooms - which increases all students engagement and boost maximum learning capability,
2. Tangible Outcomes – Classes not only focus on fundamentals but also motivate all class works and projects to be actual products.
3. Freedom of Learning – Students choose a preferred concentration:
- Software Engineering and Development (SED)
- Informatics and Data Science (IDS)
- Network Technology and Infrastructure (NET)
- Enterprise Systems (ERP)
and broad range of selectable subjects which such as Marketing, Arts, etc. In this way, students can discover experiences from other domains and design their own future.
Learn from people in the industry
VMS teachers are tech entrepreneurs, consultants, people in the tech industry. They know what you should know to win the career game.
Focus on building tangible results. Assist you to pursue future career.
VMS aims to train students not only technical skills but also power skills which are important for your future growth. One of the core skill of the future Computational Thinking
VMS students are ready for the global market; they are quick learners and natural at adapting to new technologies. They grow and expand endlessly with extensive networking of Assumption Alumni.