Food industry is one of the world largest industries that employ thousands of food science and technology graduates every year. Most foods on grocery shelves are designed by the food technologists who use the principles of science together with the applied sciences in order to understand how to transform raw commodities into processed food products.
Food technology is essentially an interdisciplinary science that applies processing, chemistry, microbiology, engineering, and nutrition to develop new food products or to design new processes which are safer and more efﬁcient to produce and improve safety and quality of the foods.
The principles in food science help the food technologists to understand how to solve problems related to the production, preservation, processing, distribution, evaluation of the safety, and utilization of the food. Food Technology program, Theophane Venard School of Biotechnology offers an integrated sciences in which the students will acquire both food science and technology.
- FOOD INDUSTRY Research & Development, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Production, Plant manager, System Auditor (GMP, HACCP, Organic, ISO 9000, ISO 22000, BRC, FSSC 22000), Nutritionist, Chef
- MARKETING Sale, Product Specialist, Food Marketing and Management, Food Import and Export, Business Consultant
- HERBAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS
- COSMETIC PRODUCTS
- GOVERNMENT SECTIONS Thai FDA
- CERTIFICATED BODY Auditor
Strengths of Our Graduates
Equipped with Soft Skill: Communication, Teamwork, Problem-Solving and Leadership
Excellent in English communication
Well-Accepted by International Higher Education Institutes Around the World
Bachelor of Science (Food Technology) B.Sc. (Food Technology)
ABAC SCHOOL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
Department of Food Technology