Admission Criteria Applicants
Undergraduate Admission Criteria
1. Applicants must have graduated, or to receive graduate status from their high school, successfully completed Grade 12 or other qualifications stated above.
2. Optional Test scores
TOEFL score of 60 (IBT) / 500 (PBT) or above
IELTS score of 5.0 and above in overall bands with a validity of 2 years
SAT 1 (Mathematics) score of 500 or above (validity of 2 years)
Remark: The University will consider the applications with a TOEFL score of 60 (IBT) and above or an
IELTS of 5.0 or above to be exempted from the English Placement test and English Intensive course(s).
SAT1 (Mathematics) score of 500 or above are exempted from the mathematics Placement test and
Mathematics Intensive course or Pre-Calculus.
Kindly write the score in the Application form you have earned for admission and attach copies of the official score (original required at the time of registration).
3. Transfer students : The transfer of credits will be approved only under the following conditions
- Should have at least a GPA of 2.00 out of 4.00 scale.
- Diplomas of any sort do not qualify.
- The institution must have at least a standard 4-year degree completion.
- The course was completed at an institution accredited by the Civil Service Commission.
- The course content is equivalent to that specified in the University’s curriculum.
- The course must have been taken within 5 years from the time of application.
- Only a course with an earned grade of “c” or higher in a general education course and an earned grade of “B” or higher in a professional core course will be considered as transfer credit depending on the dean’s final approval.
- A maximum of 70 credits can be transferred.
- If you qualify, please submit your official transcript, course description according to the transcript, your name, contact number, contact email, desired faculty to transfer.
- The transfer fee will be collected based on actual credit rate.
- Process 3 weeks and Admission officer will confirm with you via email and mobile phone.
4. For Bernadette de Lourdes School of Nursing Science : The following documentations are required for an application to be considered
- Grade 12 or M.6 in Science Major with certificate issued by the Ministry of Education.
- Height is not less than 150 cm. and weight is not lower than 40 kg.
- Being healthy (normal result of chest X-ray and blood test for hepatitis B; HBsAG & AntiHBs reports by the hospital physician)
- Clean record of criminal charges and free from accusation of misbehavior conduct and/ or discipline behavior.
- Passing the written examination and interview.
- English proficiency is required at the satisfactory level.
- All applicants must take aptitude test.
- The students who pass exam must have the interview with the department.
6. For Albert Laurence School of Communication Arts, Majoring in Visual Communication Design and Computer Generated Imagery : The following documentations are required for an application to be considered:
- All applicants must take drawing and design test. The department will consider minimum score at 150 marks (out of 300 marks) or above in order to enter the program.
- Applicants who transfer from other institutions must submit portfolios to the Department Academic Committee before due date (last day to submit is the last day for admission) specified by the Office of Registrar.
- The result of the portfolios revision and entrance examination will be final. Any objection will not be accepted.
7. For Vincent Mary School of Engineering : The following documentations are required for an application to be considered
- All applicants must take placement tests for Mathematics and Physics.
- Should have earned at least 3.00 grade point average with minimum score 25% or above in order the program.
- Have height ranges of 165 cm. and above for male or 160 cm. for female.
- Medical certificate of at least Class 1 from Bangkok Hospital.
Note: For those who want to have physical exam and psychological exam (Class 1 Medical Assessment) at Faculty of Vincent Mary School of Engineering, please inform Engineering Office to set up a date with Bangkok Hospital (3. and 4. For Aeronautic Engineering).
8. For Martin de Tours School of Management and Economics, Majoring in Business Economics : The following documentations are required for an application to be considered
- 50% or above for Mathematics placement test. or
- Obtained SAT 1 (Mathematics) score of 500 or above or passed the Mathematics placement tests with score of 50% or above
9. For ABAC School of Music : The following document is required for an application to be considered
- Applicants need to do the theory paper exam at the same day of the performing audition.
10. For Montfort del Rosario School of Architecture and Design : The following document is required for an application to be considered
- Applicants need to sit for Aptitude test.
(Ranked 3rd in Thailand, 89th in Asia, and 534th in the World), University Web Ranking by www.4ICU.org