Students Exchange Program
AU Inbound Exchange ProgramInstructions for Overseas Applicants to the Student Exchange Program
- Completed Exchange Program Application Form
- One copy of Official transcript
- Two copies of your personal details page of your passport
- Two passport sized photos
- A copy of International Insurance that covers the duration of study and in Thailand should be enclosed with the application
- Exchange students are required to submit the application for admission to Assumption University via your home institution Coordinator.
- Your home institution Coordinator is requested to send the application form and documents directly to the Director of International Affairs, Assumption University
- The completed application form should reach Assumption University at least three months before your intended study at the University.
- Assumption University is not responsible for obtaining visas for students but will render all necessary support to admitted students. Upon acceptance Assumption University will issue a letter of acceptance along with the letter to the Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate requesting that the student be granted a student visa.
- Once the student arrives at Assumption University contact the office of International Affairs for academic registration ASAP. The office is located at Saint Louis Hall “L” Bldg. Ground Flr, Hua Mak Campus, Bangkapi Bangkok, 10240 Thailand Tel: +66 2 300-4553 Ext. 3728-9 Fax: +66 2719 0482 Website: http://www.oia.au.edu
AU Outbound Exchange ProgramRequirements for applicants
- GPA at least 2.50
- Declare major before application is made to the Exchange program
- 60 credits (and not more than 60 credits at the time of application) completed at AU
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 213 (CBT)
- Dean’s approval of Exchange Study Plan
- Interview with selection Committee * Contact the office of International Affairs upon completion of 50 credits to understand the specific requirements of the Exchange program * Students bear all travel, living and insurance costs independently Outbound Exchange Student Application form