Transfer Student Requirements
1. Should have at least a GPA of 2.00 out of 4.00 scale;
2. Diplomas of any sort do not qualify.
3. The institution must have a standard 4-year degree program.
4. The course was completed at an institution accredited by the Civil Service Commission;
5. The course content is equivalent to that specified in the University's curriculum;
6. The course must have been taken within 5 years from the time of application;
- only a course with an earned grade of 'C" or higher in a general education course or an earned grade of "B" or higher in a professional core course will be considered as transfer credit depending on the dean of faculty final approval;
- a maximum of 70 credits can be transferred.
If you qualify, please submit your official transcript, course description according to the transcript, your name, contact number, contact email, desired faculty to transfer.
The transfer fee will be charged based on actual credit rate (@ 1 credit).
Remark: Process at least 3 weeks after completed documents and Admission officer will confirm with you via email or mobile phone.
The Dean’s judgment is final and all documents to the university will not be retuned to the student.