Student Exchange Program
1st Semester deadline 9th June (starts August to December)
2nd Semester deadline 9th October (starts January to May)
Director of International Student Center
Email : email@example.com
Ms. Sansanee Aranyanak Khlaewhla
Assistant Director for Admissions
- Completed Exchange Program Application Form
- One copy of Official transcript
- Two copies of your personal details page of your passport
- Two passport sized photos
- A copy of International Insurance that covers the duration of study and in Thailand should be enclosed with the application
- Exchange students are required to submit the application for admission to Assumption University via your home institution Coordinator.
- Your home institution Coordinator is requested to send the application form and documents directly to the Director of International Affairs, Assumption University
- The completed application form should reach Assumption University at least three months before your intended study at the University.
- Assumption University is not responsible for obtaining visas for students but will render all necessary support to admitted students. Upon acceptance Assumption University will issue a letter of acceptance along with the letter to the Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate requesting that the student be granted a student visa.
- Once the student arrives at Assumption University contact the office of International Affairs for academic registration ASAP. The office is located at Saint Louis Hall “A” Bldg. Ground Flr, Huamak Campus. Tel: 02 3004543-62 ext.1310