Bernadette de Lourdes School of Nursing Science
- demonstrate sense of maturity and professional growth,
- possess high professional qualification, and distinctive entrepreneurship,
- literate in health care informatics and management,
- balance business orientation with nursing profession,
- perform sustainable development and scientific inquiry through research,
- present leadership qualities and ethical mind,
- manifest assertiveness and social accountability,
- are well versed in English and other languages,
- effectively collaborate with national and international health care team.
PoliciesThe Faculty of Nursing Science adopts appropriate policies to achieve its vision and mission and to be congruent with the policies of Assumption University. 1.Management policy
- The management of the nursing faculty must be in accord with the university’s policies
- Continuously implement quality assurance practices in maintaining educational standards and obtaining national and international recognition.
- Utilize a participatory management approach.
- Apply information technology and mobilize available resource.
- Improvise curriculum development to serve social needs.
- Promote literacy and academic work for social upliftments.
- Generate a body of knowledge in professional nursing and initiate a high standard of the teaching-learning process.
- Promote academic freedom.
- Recruit and maintain the competency faculty members and staffs for a sustainable development.
- Promote a healthy working culture, including professional uniqueness and high professionalism.
- Encourage self motivation and drive for bench marking and competitiveness.
- Provide good governance for loyalty, dedication and integrity of the faculty members and staffs.
The Faculty of Nursing Science adopts the quality assurance policy of Assumption University for sustainable development through its vision and mission. The quality assurance system and mechanism are set up to ensure that the quality and standard are maintained. It is a crucial role of administrators and the faculty members to work concertedly and harmoniously
StrategyThe strategies to achieve the ultimate goals of the nursing program and our vision/mission, are to: 1.Encouraging faculty members to be well developed in contemporary nursing knowledge and professionalism, and who are capable of effective communication in English and other languages. 2.Create a standard learning environment to strengthen students' knowledge, clinical nursing experiences. IT competency and entrepreneurship. 3.Expose faculty members and students to innovations in the area of nursing education, research and practices. 4.Emphasize the values of professional ethics, the practice of Thai arts and culture, and contributions to social well-being. 5.Initiate international partnership and networking with the leading institutions. 6.Acclimatize students to the international environment and promote a sense of collaboration in such environment.
Department of Nursing Science
Faculty of Nursing Science has been established since 1988 and was fully accredited by the Ministry of University Affairs on June 1, 1992. Our graduates have better opportunities in nursing and other careers both in National and International institutions such as renown private hospitals, professional nurses, flight attendants, nursing educators, health business owners etc. They also have high potential in continuing education abroad both in Master and Doctoral degree in Nursing Science, Business Administration, and other related health science fields.
Bachelor of Nursing Science B.N.S.
BERNADETTE DE LOURDES SCHOOL OF NURSING SCIENCE
Department of Nursing Science